Friday, January 7, 2011

Famous Fiance


I don't know if y'all know this, but I'm actually marrying a celebrity.

Okay not really. But I wouldn't be lying if I said that people think he's a look-a-like. Of whom, you ask? Oh, just you wait.

The first comparison I don't mind as much. I can understand where people are coming from; he's a music major, he's got dark glasses, and he's (kind of) got the hair. So when people compare Fiance to Artie from Glee, I'm not that upset.

The second, however, I have a slight problem with. Justin Bieber. Really?! I mean, I guess I understand the hair thing, but come on. I'd like to think that he's a better performer than that.


But I guess you can decide for yourselves. I think he's more handsome/studly than every male celebrity combined. I mean, look at this face. What's not to love? Plus, he's famous in his own right. Or is it infamous? Either way, it's good enough for me.


Pictures are from here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment