Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jillian who?

I think I've found it: the perfect wedding workout.

It's not crazy intense, so I know won't give up too easily. It's achievable; I've done it before and I know I can do it again. And most importantly...it's SO. MUCH. FUN.

Move aside, Jillian Michaels. You scare me even when it's just yoga. I need someone who's more encouraging. You know what, better than that. I don't want the person to even say a single word. And I've found just that.

Ready?

ref=sr_1_1.jpg


Have you ever played this before? It's SO fun. I think I could play for hours. They even have a "Just Sweat" portion that's made for workouts! Yes, please. My goals for working out pre-nuptials aren't just to lose weight, it's mainly to tone and get in the habit of exercising. This game is something that I think I could actually keep up AFTER the wedding. But, that also involves having a Wii. Which we currently don't. Just throwin' that out there, do what you want with it.

And before you even ask, yes, I dominate. And by dominate I mean I at least have some kind of weird white-girl rhythm goin' on. That counts for something, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment